It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
- You may be looking for Sir Justin, a knight who briefly travelled with the Fifth Doctor.
Justin has several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname. If no surname is available, alphabetisation occurs by the disambiguation term — that is, the bit between the parentheses in a title like Waitress (Random Shoes).
As only name
- Justin (Blue Moon), a member of the Apollo 11 ground crew, introduced in PROSE: Blue Moon
- Justin (The Night After Hallowe'en), a victim of alien possession in PROSE: The Night After Hallowe'en
- Justin of Wells, a knight who was a short-lived companion to the Fifth Doctor during the events of COMIC: The Tides of Time, and from whose epitaph the title of the story comes
As first name
- Justin Cranleigh, a man who nearly killed Benny because he was quite insane due to experiments with a tetrahedron (PROSE: Falls the Shadow)
- Justin Dickinson, son of Charles Dickinson, a member of UNIT whose death was the subject of much confusion (PROSE: Instruments of Darkness)
Behind the scenes
As first name
- Justin Myers, who played one of the Lorells in TV: Delta and the Bannermen
- Justin Sweetser, who played a mob sleeper in TV: Dream-Eaters
- Justin Gyphion, who was a unit manager for Doctor Who
- Justin Pickethly, who was a prosthetics technician on TV: Planet of the Dead
- Justin Eisinger, who was the editor of several trade paperbacks which collected Doctor Who stories published by IDW Publishing.
- Justin Richards, who has written prose fiction, prose non-fiction and audio plays