Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|K9 and the Time Trap|
|Main character(s):||K9 Mark I|
|Read by:||John Leeson|
|Release date:||20 October 1980|
|Format:||Paperback Book, ? Pages|
|The Adventures of K9|
|none||K9 and the Beasts of Vega|
Publisher's summary Edit
The entire Seventh Fleet has disappeared. The Commander says it is impossible. K-9 says that is only because the human mind cannot understand it. At just under the speed of light, he takes off across the deep starless gulf between the galaxies on another dangerous mission. He uses a battlecruiser as his bait — but first he must find the trap...
- K9 is loaned to the Rigelians.
- This is the first of four illustrated children's storybooks written by David Martin, co-creator of K9.
- The exploding spaceship on the cover apparently comes from the work of Chris Foss, who painted the covers of many science fiction book in the 1970s.
- This book introduces the space vessel K-NEL which would be referenced throughout the series.
Audio release Edit
- A reading of the story was released as an audiobook on the The Adventures of K9 audio cd read by John Leeson. The audio cd was published by Explore Multimedia. It also included the audio stories: K9 and the Beasts of Vega, K9 and the Zeta Rescue and K9 and the Missing Planet, plus a mulitmedia section with a video interview with John Leeson. The stories were also available as an mp3 download.
to be added