Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kate is a nickname for Katherine but it is often used as an independent name. Kate, Kaitlin, Katee and other variants appear several times in the Doctor Who universe and the relevant real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname. If no surname is available, alphabetisation occurs by the disambiguation term — that is, the bit between the parentheses in a title like Waitress (Random Shoes).
This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
As only name Edit
As first name Edit
- Kate Fisher (TV: The Gunfighters)
- Kate Jenkins (AUDIO: Hidden)
- Kate Lethbridge-Stewart, the daughter of Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart and his first wife Fiona
- Kate Maguire, a companion of the Tenth Doctor. (PROSE: Autonomy)
- Kate Wilson (AUDIO: The Conspiracy)
- Kate Yates (PROSE: I am a Dalek)
Behind the scenes Edit
As first name Edit
- Kate Fleetwood, the face and voice of Ship in TV: The Mad Woman in the Attic.
- Kate Loustau, who played Colleen in TV: Bad Wolf.
- Kate Newman, who played Mellium in TV: The Ark.
- Kate Ashfield, who portayed Lieutenant Beth Stokes in AUDIO: Enemy of the Daleks.
- Kate Brown, a voice actor for Big Finish Productions.
- Kate Meyrick, the credited Cyfle trainee on TV: Daleks in Manhattan
- Kate Walshe, a prosthetics coordinator for Torchwood.
- Kate Wilson, a petty cash buyer for Doctor Who.
- Kate Roberts, a make-up artist for Torchwood.
Other media Edit
- Kate Thomas, the director of the Fourth Doctor audio stories which were released by BBC Audio (and, later, AudioGo).