Keepsake was a one-part, full-cast audio featuring the companion-less Seventh Doctor. His involvement in the story is minimal, however, because the tale is mostly concerned with the contents of a data recording he finds in a kind of "intergalactic junk yard". That recording details the fate of a couple of androids in the Orion War who are compelled to attend a competency hearing.
Publisher's summary Edit
Sifting through the technological junk of Reclaim Platform Juliet-November-Kilo, the Doctor discovers evidence of a personal tragedy involving some friends of his. Where will the story of their fate lead?
to be added
- The Doctor - Sylvester McCoy
- Temeter - Neil Roberts
- Sara - Kate Terence
- Corvus - James George
- Examiner 1 - Nicholas Briggs
- Examiner 2 - Terry Molloy
- The Doctor mentions that he once had a clever dog.
to be added
- This story is tangentially a part of Big Finish's larger narrative about the Orion War, a conflict detailed in AUDIO: Sword of Orion and the Cyberman audio series.
- Official Keepsake page at bigfinish.com
- DisContinuity for Keepsake at Tetrapyriarbus - The DisContinuity Guide