Lazarus has several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname.
This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
- Lazarus, a human supposedly resurrected by Jesus Christ. (PROSE: Byzantium!)
- Lazarus (The Crystal Bucephalus), the leader of the Lazarus Intent. (PROSE: The Crystal Bucephalus)
- Richard Lazarus, a human who seeked immortality with his Genetic Manipulation Device. (TV: The Lazarus Experiment)
- Lazarus Labs, the laboratories of Richard Lazarus. (TV: The Lazarus Experiment)
- The Lazarus Intent, a religious organisation that seeked to resurrect its leader by means of time travel. (PROSE: The Crystal Bucephalus)
- Project: Lazarus, a Forge operation investigating regeneration in order to use it for immortality. (AUDIO: Project: Lazarus)