Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lazarus has several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname.
This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
- Lazarus, a human supposedly resurrected by Jesus Christ. (PROSE: Byzantium!)
- Lazarus (The Crystal Bucephalus), the leader of the Lazarus Intent. (PROSE: The Crystal Bucephalus)
- Richard Lazarus, a human who seeked immortality with his Genetic Manipulation Device. (TV: The Lazarus Experiment)
- Lazarus Labs, the laboratories of Richard Lazarus. (TV: The Lazarus Experiment)
- The Lazarus Intent, a religious organisation that seeked to resurrect its leader by means of time travel. (PROSE: The Crystal Bucephalus)
- Project: Lazarus, a Forge operation investigating regeneration in order to use it for immortality. (AUDIO: Project: Lazarus)