|Legion of the Lost|
|Main enemy:||Daleks, Varga plants|
|Main setting:||Vildar, Aldriss|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Cover by:||Tom Webster|
|Part of:||Infernal Devices|
|Release date:||22 February 2016|
|Format:||1 X 1 hour|
|The War Doctor|
|The Heart of the Battle||A Thing of Guile|
Publisher's summary Edit
In a time of war, every means of victory must be explored. In the Time War, the unthinkable must be thought, and neither side can afford to be squeamish about their methods.
Should victory be sought at any cost? Or are there worse possibilities than losing to the Daleks..?
to be added
- The War Doctor - John Hurt
- Cardinal Ollistra - Jacqueline Pearce
- Collis - Zoë Tapper
- Shadovar - David Warner
- Captain Solex - Robert Hands
- Co-ordinator Jarad - Jamie Newall
- Some varga plants were bred to have regeneration inhibitors which can kill a Time Lord instantly.
- Collis carries a pulse grenade.
- The Time War has made it possible for the Technomancers to resurrect the dead.
- Witnessing the Technomancer's resurrection process, Jarad exclaims "Omega's ghost!" to express shock.
- Jarad lost his TARDIS.
- This story was recorded at The Moat Studios.
- The Doctor notes that he was of service to Ollistra during the "Keska incident." (AUDIO: Only the Monstrous)
- The Doctor reverses the polarity. (TV: The Sea Devils et al.)
- The Doctor uses his psychic paper. (TV: The End of the World et al.) However, this is not the first time he has used it, as he gained it during his second incarnation. (PROSE: World Game)
- Gallifrey and Skaro's histories have been time locked. Gallifreyan intervention in Skaro's timeline precipitated tensions between the two races. (TV: Genesis of the Daleks, AUDIO: Ascension)
- The Doctor notes that it has been known for people to be brought back from death in the war through mass manipulation of the timelines. (TV: The End of Time)
- Shadovar notes that Time Lords are preserved after death through the APC Net. (TV: The Deadly Assassin)
- The Doctor states that he resigned himself to death the moment he started fighting the war. (TV: The Night of the Doctor)
- Ollistra notes that the Doctor stole the TARDIS. (AUDIO: The Beginning, TV: An Unearthly Child et al.)