Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lily has several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname. If no surname is available, alphabetization occurs by the disambiguation term — that is, the bit between the parentheses in a title like Waitress (Random Shoes).
This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
As only name Edit
- Lily (Lily), Sarah Jane Smith's autistic granddaughter by her daughter, Lauren, who met the Fifth Doctor (PROSE: Lily)
- Lilian (Victory of the Daleks), a woman working under Winston Churchill in 1941. (TV: Victory of the Daleks)
- Lilith, a Carrionite. (TV: The Shakespeare Code)
- Lilly, a Vrill. (AUDIO: Survival of the Fittest)
As first name Edit
- Lily Allen, a favourite musical artist of Lucie Miller. (PROSE: Remain in Light)
- Lily Arwell, a girl who had an adventure with the Eleventh Doctor during World War II (TV: The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe)
- Lily Cook, a shop owner who had a miraculous hairstyling in northern England in 1965 (AUDIO: The Vanity Box)
- Lily Frobisher, a daughter of John Frobisher (TV: Children of Earth)
- Lily Gregson, postmistress of Moreton Harwood and High Priestess of the Hecate Cult (TV: A Girl's Best Friend)
- Lady Lily Hawthorne, a socialite whom Peri Brown, Erimem, Ace, and Hex met in Monte Carlo (AUDIO: The Veiled Leopard)
As surname Edit
As name of object, publication or other in-universe item Edit
- Lily, a type of flower
Behind the scenes Edit
As first name Edit
- Lily Bevan, who played Emily Brooke in The Waters of Mars.
- Lily Cole, who played the Siren in The Curse of the Black Spot.
- Lily Loveless, who played Ellie Faber in The Curse of Clyde Langer.
- Lillias Walker, who played Sister Lamont in Terror of the Zygons.