Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
Lloyd is a first and last name common to many individuals. Less commonly, it is seen as a place name.
For ease of use, this list has been highly sectionalised, then alphabetised by last name.
As only name Edit
As surname Edit
- Adam Lloyd, a teenager in the year 2059. (TV: The Mad Woman in the Attic)
- Arthur Lloyd, a London householder, husband to Lloyd (The Doctor Dances). (TV: The Empty Child/ The Doctor Dances)
- David Lloyd George, the Prime Minister of Great Britain for some time in the 20th century. (TV: Aliens of London)
- Ewan Lloyd, an accountant who lived in Cardiff with his wife Wendy Lloyd and daughter Alison Lloyd. (PROSE: SkyPoint)
- Samuel "Sam" Lloyd, a friend of Rani's and later the husband of Eve and father of Adam Lloyd. (TV: The Mad Woman in the Attic)
- Timothy Lloyd, son of Mr and Mrs Lloyd. (TV: The Empty Child/ The Doctor Dances)
Behind the scenes Edit
As first name Edit
- Lloyd Everitt, who played Mikey in TV: Day One.
- Lloyd McGuire, who played Lugo in the Doctor Who serial The Face of Evil.
- Lloyd Morris, who played Halloran in TV: The Last Precinct.
As surname Edit
- Gareth David-Lloyd, who played Ianto Jones in Torchwood during its first three seasons.
- Roger Lloyd Pack, who played John Lumic in TV: Rise of the Cybermen and The Age of Steel.
- Harry Lloyd, who played Jeremy Baines and Son of Mine in TV: Human Nature /The Family of Blood.
- Liz Armon-Lloyd, who played a female crewmember of the SS Madame de Pompadour in Tardisode 4.
- Oscar Lloyd, who played Toby Avery in TV: The Curse of the Black Spot and A Good Man Goes to War.
- Rosalind Lloyd, who played Queen Xanxia in DW: The Pirate Planet.
- Sara Lloyd Gregory, who played Carys Fletcher in TV: Day One.
- Judith Lloyd, who played Teresa in TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang.
- Richard Lloyd-King, who played Jim Garrett in TV: Fragments.
- Lloyd Elis, a 1st assistant director for TV: The End of the World and The Unquiet Dead. He also assumed this post in the Sarah Jane Adventures serials The Temptation of Sarah Jane Smith and Enemy of the Bane.
- Innes Lloyd, producer for Doctor Who from the latter part of William Hartnell's tenure as the First Doctor to the middle of Patrick Troughton's second season.
Sound design, effects, music Edit
Other media Edit
- David Lloyd, a penciller and inker, best known for his collaboration with Alan Moore in creating the graphic novel V for Vendetta.