Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Long Time Dead|
|Main character(s):||Tom Cutler|
|Main enemy:||Suzie Costello|
|Main setting:||Cardiff, October 2009|
|Read by:||Indira Varma|
|Release date:||4 August 2011|
|BBC Torchwood novels|
|First Born||The Men Who Sold the World|
Publisher's summary Edit
Cardiff Bay. The government has ordered the excavation of the wreckage of a secret underground base. DCI Tom Cutler is watching from a distance, fascinated by the process. There are people in his dreams. People he feels he should know.
The disbanded Torchwood Institute spent a century accumulating non-terrestrial artefacts and catching aliens. Who knows what – or who – might still be intact down there. But by the time they find the first body, Suzie Costello is long gone.
- Suzie Costello
- Jack Harkness (flashback/cameo)
- Ianto Jones (flashback)
- Owen Harper (flashback)
- Toshiko Sato (flashback)
to be added
- This book is also available as an ebook from the Amazon Kindle store.
- Tom Cutler appears in PROSE: Into the Silence and the events of that story are mentioned several times.
- Andy has recently been promoted to Sergeant and is secretly wondering if the promotion is to "shut him up" following his involvement with the recent 456 crisis.
- One of the empty packing crates in the ruins of the Hub is labelled "Colasanto". (TV: End of the Road)
Audio release Edit
- The story was released as an audiobook on download only from the AudioGo website read by Indira Varma.