Publisher's summary Edit
Captain Jack Harkness is dead, and that's the simplest thing that's happened to him in the last few days. Even the manner of his death is surprisingly complex, especially when it turns out that he hasn't come back alone.
to be added
- Captain Jack Harkness - John Barrowman
- Ng - Alexandria Riley
- Mr Colchester - Paul Clayton
- Orr - Sam Béart
- Tyler Steele - Jonny Green
- Rhys Williams - Kai Owen
- Sgt. Andy Davidson - Tom Price
- Gwen Cooper - Eve Myles
- Ro-Jedda - Rachel Atkins
- Duncan - Ewan Bailey
- Maddy - Kerry Joy Stewart
- Two of the bodies in the temporary mortuary without the obvious cause of death belong to Dawn Shale and Harry Fletcher.
- Jack Harkness' body is found in a chain hotel south of Junction 32, near a site of a terrorist attack.
- Mr Colchester brings camembert for lunch.
- It is an urban myth that Ketamine is mostly used on horses.
- Duncan and Maddy have a son named Stephen.
- Ng mentions Top of the Pops.
- Vent scrits are more successful at invasions than Sorvix, Sontarans and even Daleks.
- A CT scan of the vent script's cerebellum shows an overactive limbic lobe.
- Toxoplasmosis has been known to pass from rats to cats.
- Ng mentions Jeremy Kyle.
- Tyler Steele notes that Sorvix are not Benedictine monks.
- Ng mentions Norman Bates.
- Tyler persuades Ro-Jedda to save humans in Cardiff, noting that otherwise UNIT will show up.
- Duncan takes retcon.
- Mr Colchester compares the corpses reanimated by the parasite to The Walking Dead.
- Gwen Cooper had a friend Janice whose brother had a pet rat called Fang.
- Ng mentions GCSE.
to be added
- Ro-Jedda owns 3Sol, the company responsible for many tasks in the city. (AUDIO: Changes Everything, Superiority Complex)
- In return for the cure, Tyler Steele asks Jack Harkness to look into the anti-Sorvix terrorists in Cardiff. (AUDIO: The Empty Hand)