|Loving the Alien|
|Main enemy:||George Limb|
|Main setting:||Earth, 1959|
|Writer:||Mike Tucker and Robert Perry|
|Cover by:||Black Sheep|
|Release date:||5 May 2003|
|Format:||Paperback Book, 270 Pages|
|BBC Past Doctor Adventures|
|Blue Box||The Colony of Lies|
Publisher's summary Edit
Ace is dead. Or at least she will be -- soon... In a secret room deep inside the TARDIS the Doctor has been examining the body of Ace’s future self. He now knows how she was killed, where she was killed and when she was killed. What he doesn't know is why...
To find the truth the Doctor makes a dangerous decision and takes the unsuspecting Ace to the very time and place of her death, hoping to cheat time and find her killer before he can strike -- but time has other ideas. With Ace missing and the clock ticking the Doctor turns to old friends for help and finds that there is unfinished business for him to deal with.
What is the secret experiment being conducted by the British Rocket Group? Why are giant ants appearing in the suburbs of 1950s London? Who is the mysterious figure that is watching the Doctor’s every move?
As events spiral out of control the Doctor realises that someone is manipulating time with careless disregard for the consequences to Ace -- or the rest of the universe...
to be added
to be added
- There is an alternative cover which features a different newspaper, called the London Inquisitor, providing the exact same headlines.
- This is a sequel to PROSE: Illegal Alien.
- Cody McBride first appeared in the novel PROSE: Illegal Alien.
- Loving the Alien at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- The Discontinuity Guide to: Loving the Alien at The Whoniverse
- The Cloister Library: Loving the Alien