Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
Luke, Lukas or Luc appears several time in the Doctor Who universe and the pertinent real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname. If no surname is available, alphabetization occurs by the disambiguation term — that is, the bit between the parentheses in a title like Waitress (Random Shoes).
As only name Edit
- Luke (The Devil of Winterborne), a character in the P.R.O.B.E. story The Devil of Winterborne
- Luke (The Doomwood Curse) a fictional character from the novel Rookwood (AUDIO: The Doomwood Curse)
- Lukas (Emancipation), a Gallifreyan (AUDIO: Emancipation)
- Luke (The God Complex), a victim of the Minotaur (TV: The God Complex)
- Luke (School Reunion), a student at Deffry Vale High School in TV: School Reunion
- Luke (Sovereign), a Cornish farm hand whom Iris Wildthyme encountered in January 1960 in PROSE: Sovereign
- Luke (Speaking Out), a student of Bernice Summerfield in PROSE: Speaking Out
- Luke the physician, an early Christian leader. (PROSE: Byzantium!)
As first name Edit
- Luke Aspinall, nephew to Melanie Bush's boss during her summer internship at Brighton Information Technologies (PROSE: Business Unusual)
- Lukas Samuel Carnes, a 15-year-old who encountered the Tenth Doctor, Donna Noble and Wilfred Mott in PROSE: Beautiful Chaos
- Fr Luke Duke, an attendee of a conference on the planet Murigen whom the elderly Bernice Summerfield once met with her granddaughter Elanore (PROSE: Predating the Predators)
- Luke Moray, the murder victim who is the MacGuffin of AUDIO: Nocturne
- Luke Panathaikos, a Greek tax collector who was murdered in PROSE: Byzantium!
- Luke Rattigan, the main human antagonist of TV: The Sontaran Stratagem
- Luke Samuels, a synthuman whose experiences were relived a multitude of times by John Forrester an ancestor of the Seventh Doctor's companion Roz Forrester (PROSE: C9H13NO3)
- Luke Smith, adopted son of Sarah Jane Smith
- Luke Tillyard, an Underground victim of C'rizz in PROSE: Salva Mea
- Luke Ward, assistant to George Stephenson (TV: The Mark of the Rani)
Behind the scenes Edit
- Luke Bromley, who played young Eugene Jones in TV: Random Shoes
- Luke Perry, who played David Davies, Ianto Jones' nephew in TV: Children of Earth
- Luke Rutherford, who played the first burglar in TV: Sleeper
- Luke White, an EMT in TV: Rendition