Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|MM VHS 21|
|Original release date:||1990|
|Director:||David J. Howe|
|MM VHS 20||MM VHS 22|
Myth Makers 21: Mary Tamm was a Reeltime Pictures direct-to-video documentary in which actor Mary Tamm was interviewed.
Production crew Edit
- Interviewer - Nicholas Briggs
- Camera - Robin Lee
- Sound - Chris Neville
- Opening Titles - Kevin Davies
- Graphics - Tony Clark
- Music - Mark Ayres
- Offline Editor - Edward Strickland
- Online Editors - Peter Atkinson, Ross Copeland
- Production Assistant - Rosemary Howe
- Facilities - Lee & Partners, Editpoint
- Archive Material - Richard Bignell, Stephen James Walker, Mary Tamm
- Recorded on location at Eynsford Castle, Kent, Courtesy English Heritage
- Producer - Keith Barnfather
- Director - David J. Howe