Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|MM VHS 9|
|Original release date:||1980s|
|MM VHS 8||MM VHS 10|
Myth Makers 9: Sarah Sutton was a Reeltime Pictures direct-to-video documentary in which actor Sarah Sutton was interviewed.
Production crew Edit
- Interviewer - Nicholas Briggs
- Stills - Sarah Sutton, Maidenhead Advertiser, Robert Moubert, Anthony Clark, Stephen Payne
- Thanks to Terry Tullis at Harrison's Rocks
- Music - Mark Ayres
- Opening Titles - Kevin Davies
- Sleeve Artwork - Robert Moubert
- Camera and Digital Effects - Andy Grant
- Sound - Richard Landen
- Television Facilities - BeTel Video Pictures
- Edited at Fantasy Factory
- Production Assistant - Gordon Roxburgh
- Producer - Keith Barnfather
- Director - Gary Russell