This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
Maggie has several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname. If no surname is available, alphabetisation occurs by the disambiguation term — that is, the bit between the parentheses in a title like Waitress (Random Shoes).
- You may be looking for people named Margaret.
As only name
- Maggie (Dust Breeding) (AUDIO: Dust Breeding)
- Maggie (The Ghosts of N-Space) (PROSE: The Ghosts of N-Space, AUDIO: The Ghosts of N-Space)
As first name
- Margaret Cain, also known as Maggie Cain (TV: The Waters of Mars)
- Maggie English (NOTDWU: Dalek I Love You)
- Maggie Harris (TV: Fury from the Deep)
- Maggie Hopley (TV: A Day in the Death)
- Maggie Matsumoto (AUDIO: The Empire State, The Tub Full of Cats)
Behind the scenes
As first name
- Maggie Ollerenshaw, who voiced Audrey McShane in AUDIO: Love and War and Allora in AUDIO: Emancipation
- Maggie O'Neill, who voiced Lysandra Aristedes for Big Finish Productions
- Maggie Stables, who voiced the Sixth Doctor's companion Evelyn Smythe and other roles for Big Finish, BBCi and BBV Productions
- Maggie Steed, who voiced Rana Zandusia in AUDIO: Mission to Magnus