Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Main enemy:||Emma Waverly|
|Main setting:||London, March 1965|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Cover by:||Alex Mallinson|
|Release date:||27 June 2013|
|State of Emergency||The Fifth Citadel|
Publisher's summary Edit
Group Captain Gilmore is on the run for murder; Sir Toby is dealing with his unctuous new assistant, Templeton; and Allison and Rachel are investigating a bizarre series of deaths across the country. A maniac is on the loose, but for Counter-Measures it's business as usual.
to be added
- Group Captain Ian Gilmore - Simon Williams
- Rachel Jensen - Pamela Salem
- Allison Williams - Karen Gledhill
- Sir Toby Kinsella - Hugh Ross
- Templeton - Philip Pope
- Lady Waverly - Lucy Fleming
- Captain James Astor - Blake Ritson
- Emma Waverly - Gemma Whelan
- Professor Kent - John Banks
- West/The Corporal - Bo Poraj
- There are less than a dozen women serving in the Houses of Parliament.
- Lady Catherine Waverly refers to a promising member of the opposition named Margaret. Sir Toby predicts that she will make her mark.
- Gilmore has been accused of murdering his former commanding officer Commodore Charles Waverly.
- Allison refers to the fact that she was forced to kill her fiancé Julian St. Stephen. (AUDIO: State of Emergency)
- Gilmore refers to Counter-Measures' role in defeating General Peters' coup against British Prime Minister Harold Wilson in October 1964. (AUDIO: State of Emergency)
- Emma Waverly dies from complete cellular collapse several months later. The full plot of the eugenics program is revealed in the fourth part of the series. (AUDIO: Sins of the Fathers)