Martin is a first name common to many individuals. It is also often used as surname.
This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
For ease of use, this list has been divided into several sections, then alphabetised by last name.
As only name Edit
- Mr Martin (TV: Colony in Space)
- Mrs Martin (TV: Colony in Space)
- Martin (TV: Remembrance of the Daleks)
- Martin (TV: Countrycide)
- Martin (PROSE: The Tomorrow Windows)
- Colonel Martin (PROSE: The Indestructible Man)
As first name Edit
- Martin Bartok (PROSE: Psi-ence Fiction)
- Martin Bormann (PROSE: Timewyrm: Exodus and PROSE: The Shadow in the Glass)
- Martin Carlson (PROSE: System Shock)
- Martin Crawford (PROSE: Salvation)
- Martin Flanigan, a resident of Poseidon 8 when it was attacked by a strange disease, a shark and the Vashta Nerada. (GAME: Shadows of the Vashta Nerada)
- Martin Fowler (TV: Dimensions in Time)
- Martin Revere (PROSE: Dying in the Sun)
- Martin Trueman, an astrologer who lived in East Acton, London, England. (TV: Secrets of the Stars)
As surname Edit
- Des Martin (PROSE: The Pictures of Emptiness)
- Ian Martin (PROSE: The Nine-Day Queen)
- Jan Martin (PROSE: Blood Heat)
As name of object, publication or other in-universe item Edit
Behind the scenes Edit
As first name Edit
- Martin Cochrane, who played Chellak in the Doctor Who serial TV: The Caves of Androzani
- Martin Gower, who played Tyheer and the Bandril Ambassador in TV: Timelash.
- Martin Matthews, who played Kurster in TV: The Androids of Tara.
- Martin Ball , who played Roger Davey in TV: Partners in Crime.
- Martin Boddey, who played Walker in the Doctor Who serial The Sea Devils.
- Martin Clunes, who played Lon in TV: Snakedance.
- Martin Friend, who played Styggron in TV: The Android Invasion.
- Martin Fisk, who played Vargos in TV: The Leisure Hive.
- Martin Jarvis, who played Hilio in TV: The Web Planet, Butler in TV: Invasion of the Dinosaurs, and the Governor in TV: Vengeance on Varos.
- Martin Miller, who played Kublai Khan in TV: Marco Polo.
- Martin Muncaster, who was the Tannoy voice in TV: Terminus.
- Martin Neil, who played Maddox in TV: Warriors of the Deep.
- Martin Potter, who played Eirak in TV: Terminus.
Monster specialists Edit
- Martin Cort, who played a Voord, a Warrior, and Aydan in TV: The Keys of Marinus, and played Locke in TV: The Seeds of Death.
- Martin Gordon, who played a Prison Officer in TV: The Mind of Evil.
- Martin King, who played the Examiner in TV: The Power of the Daleks.
- Martin Langley, who played a Child in TV: The Mind Robber.
- Martin Taylor, who played a Skybase Guard in the Doctor Who serial The Mutants and Corporal Norton in Invasion of the Dinosaurs.
- Martin Weedon, who played a Guard in TV: Terror of the Vervoids.
As surname Edit
- Anna Maxwell-Martin, who played Suki Macrae Cantrell in TV: The Long Game.
- Bernard Martin, who played a technician in TV: The Ambassadors of Death.
- David Martin, who played a male crewmember of the SS Madame de Pompadour in Tardisode 4.
- Derek Martin, who played David Mitchell in TV: Image of the Fendahl.
- Gerry Martin, who played a Sensorite in TV: TV: The Sensorites.
- Hugh Martin, who played Munro in TV: Terror of the Zygons and a Priest in Vengeance on Varos.
- Jessica Martin, who played Mags in TV: The Greatest Show in the Galaxy and provided the voice of Queen Elizabeth II in TV: Voyage of the Damned.
- Marina Martin, who played Drahvin One in TV: Galaxy 4.
- Michelle Martin, who played a neighbour in TV: Survival.
- Trevor Martin, who played a Time Lord in TV: The War Games and an alternative Fourth Doctor in Doctor Who and the Daleks in Seven Keys to Doomsday
- Martin Lisemore, a production assistant for TV: The Enemy of the World.
- Martin Patmore, a film cameraman for the Doctor Who serial The Power of Kroll.
- Martin Stephens, a camera operator for Doctor Who for series 1, TV: The Beast Below and TV: Victory of the Daleks and on several episodes of Torchwood.
- Martin Collins, designer for TV: Paradise Towers, Remembrance of the Daleks and Battlefield.
- Martin Johnson, a designer for TV: The Tomb of the Cybermen.
- Dan Martin, a design assistant for Doctor Who.
- Charles Martin, who directed TV: Warriors of Kudlak and The Lost Boy.
- Richard Martin, a director of several of the earliest Doctor Who stories, including the first three Dalek stories.
- Martin Montague, a senior presentation producer at BBC 7 during at least the first decade of the 21st century.
Costume, makeup, props Edit
- Martin Baugh, who provided costumes for every Doctor Who story from TV: The Abominable Snowmen to The Mind Robber.
- Martin Broadbent, a props chargehand for Doctor Who.
- Martin Griffiths, a props storeman for Doctor Who.
- Martin Rezard, a prosthetics technician for Doctor Who.
- Louise Martin, a costume assistant for Doctor Who.
- Martin Day, a writer who has written stories for many of the major Doctor Who and Bernice Summerfield ranges and also a Big Finish Productions audio drama.
- Dave Martin, an accomplished television and film writer, who contributed numerous scripts for the Doctor Who television series between 1971 and 1979.
- Philip Martin, the writer of TV: Vengeance on Varos and Mindwarp
- Martin Ridout, who provided the studio sound for several Doctor Who stories.
- Alan Martin, a film editor for TV: The Tomb of the Cybermen.
- Faith Martin, who provided casting for K9.
Other media Edit
- Martin Eden, a Comics Editor for Torchwood Magazine.
- Martin Geraghty, a prolific penciller in the pages of Doctor Who Magazine.
- Martin J. Wiggins, a consultant for Doctor Who Classic Comics.
- Martin Parsons, who played Athanasius in AUDIO: The Council of Nicaea and Billy in AUDIO: Pier Pressure.
- Martin Johnson, a composer and sound designer for Big Finish Productions.