This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
The word Master may refer to:
Main universe Edit
- The Master, one of the Doctor's greatest enemies. (TV: Terror of the Autons, et al)
- The Master of the Land, sometimes referred to simply as "the Master". (TV: The Mind Robber)
- The Master Brain, a computer which controlled the Master of the Land. (TV: The Mind Robber)
- Jason, the Master of the Land installed by the Monk. (PROSE: Conundrum, Head Games, Happy Endings)
- "The Master", a nickname, according to Sir Robert Muir, for W. G. Grace. (TV: Black Orchid)
- The Master Race created by the Master. (TV: The End of Time)
- The "Master Race", a name the Daleks infrequently used to refer to themselves. (TV: Victory of the Daleks)
Artistic works Edit
Generic term Edit
- The title by which all versions of K9 recognise their male owners
- The title visited on young boys by their elders—as contrasted with "Mister" for adult males—especially in British English
- A person who owned slaves, as in the American South prior to the Civl War. (PROSE: Blood and Hope)
Parallel universes Edit
- Koschei, a version of the Master from another universe. (PROSE: The Face of the Enemy)
- The Magistrate, a version from yet another universe (PROSE: The Infinity Doctors)
- The Master (Sympathy for the Devil) (AUDIO: Sympathy for the Devil)
Versions of the Master from INVALID stories Edit
- The Master (The Curse of Fatal Death) (NOTVALID: The Curse of Fatal Death)
- The Master (Scream of the Shalka) (NOTVALID: Scream of the Shalka, The Feast of the Stone)
Behind the scenes Edit
- Master, a Big Finish Productions audio story.
- The Master, a supplement on the character for The Doctor Who Role Playing Game.