It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
- You may be looking for Matthew.
Matthews has several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order by surname. If no surname is available, alphabetization occurs by the disambiguation term — that is, the bit between the parentheses in a title like Waitress (Random Shoes).
As only name Edit
- Matthews (The Android Invasion) (TV: The Android Invasion)
- Matthews (Remembrance of the Daleks) (TV: Remembrance of the Daleks)
- Matthews (Future Legend) (PROSE: Future Legend)
- Matthews (Project: Destiny) (AUDIO: Project: Destiny)
- Matthews (Of the Mermaid and Jupiter) (PROSE: Of the Mermaid and Jupiter)
As surname Edit
- Daniel Matthews (HOMEVID: Auton)
- Dee Matthews (PROSE: Stop the Pigeon)
- Ernest Matthews (TV: Ghost Light)
- Grant Matthews (PROSE: The Indestructible Man)
- John Matthews (AUDIO: The Roof of the World)
- Patrick Matthews (PROSE: Almost Perfect)
Behind the scenes Edit
As surname Edit
- Bill Matthews, who played Davis in TV: Doctor Who and the Silurians and a prison officer in TV: The Mind of Evil
- Christopher Matthews, who played the radar technician in TV: The Tenth Planet
- Daniel Matthews, who played Christian Purcell in HOMEVID: The Devil of Winterborne and Ghosts of Winterborne
- Jessica Matthews, who played female anchor 3 in TV: The New World
- Martin Matthews, who played Kurster in TV: The Androids of Tara