Maurice was the second story in the eleventh season of the audio spin-off Jago & Litefoot.
Publisher's summary Edit
As he tightens his grip on Inspector Quick, the Master becomes interested in the young composer Maurice Ravel. For his part, Ravel befriends Professor Litefoot. But is anyone truly who they seem or able to control their own destiny and actions?
When Litefoot goes missing, it's up to Jago to investigate. But the Professor finds himself in a nightmare landscape where reality and fiction seem to have merged. Will he ever manage to escape? And if the real Maurice Ravel is trapped with Litefoot, who exactly is walking the streets of London?
to be added
- Henry Gordon Jago - Christopher Benjamin
- Professor George Litefoot - Trevor Baxter
- Ellie - Lisa Bowerman
- Inspector Quick - Conrad Asquith
- The Master - Geoffrey Beevers
- Maurice Ravel / Luigi - Andy McKeane
- Bishop - Rachel Atkins
to be added
- This story was recorded at The Moat Studios.
- The Master poisons Maurice with a substance that temporarily simulates death. He mentions that he once used it on himself to infiltrate the Capitol on Gallifrey. (TV: The Deadly Assassin)