|Main enemy:||The Sontarans|
|Main setting:||Gallifrey, the Rassilon Era; Minatorius|
|Printed in:||DWMS Winter 1981|
|Format:||B&W 1 parts / 6 pages|
|DWM backup comic stories|
|The Gods Walk Among Us||Devil of the Deep|
|DWMS comic stories|
|Skywatch-7||The Fabulous Idiot|
Cargan, a recent graduate of the Academy on Gallifrey, and his flippant robot companion Orb, experience a power drain of their TARDIS and land on the planet Minatorius. Minatorius is a planet of plentiful energy with no wants. Orton, the Chief Elder, offers Cargan unlimited power to recharge his TARDIS, but Cargan discovers all the planet's energy is drawn from the ether, draining power from the energy that binds matter together. Acknowledging the Time Lords' policy of non-intervention, Cargan realises he must act and this power drain must be stopped. Cargan is killed and his TARDIS destroyed by the feedback created, as Orton secures his people's survival by stopping Cargan.
to be added
- This tale features the first all new complete comic strip to appear in a Marvel Doctor Who Special.
- Cargan's TARDIS chameleon circuit isn't working and the TARDIS appears in a similar form to that seen in TV: The War Games.
- Ten Gallifreyan cycles is given as "23 Earth Years– Editor".
- This story was never reprinted.
Original print details Edit
- Publication with page count and closing captions
- DWMS Winter 1981 (4) Fini
to be added