Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Main character(s):||Gustave Lytton|
|Main setting:||East London, 1984|
|Printed in:||Doctor Who Magazine 176|
- You may be looking for the comic story.
Gustave Lytton arrives at a pub close to Walford Station in East London to meet a potential new employee named Joe Payne. While waiting, he notices that the barman bears a strong resemblance to Kiston and can't help wondering if it is him. Payne fails to arrive and Lytton, satisfied that the barman is not Kiston after all, leaves the pub and heads for Walford Tube Station where he is joined by two male police officers.
to be added
- Lytton recalls his work for the Daleks and capturing Davros.
- Since being stranded on Earth, Lytton has rarely moved outside his West London base of operations.
- Lytton wonders if the barman is in fact Kiston.
- This is the first crossover between Doctor Who and EastEnders. It predates the television story Dimensions in Time by more than two years and the National Television Awards Sketch by nearly nineteen years.
- Lytton first appeared in TV: Resurrection of the Daleks.
- This story is set at some unspecified point between TV: Resurrection of the Daleks and TV: Attack of the Cybermen.