It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
Mitchell is a surname that appears often in the Doctor Who universe and the real world. Relevant ones are listed below in alphabetical order by given name. Mitch, the variant of this name, is often used as first name. If no first name is available, alphabetization occurs by the disambiguation term — that is, the bit between the parentheses in a title like Waitress (Random Shoes).
As only name Edit
- Mitch (PROSE: Best Seller)
- Mitch (PROSE: The Domino Effect)
- Mitchell (TV: Earthshock)
- Mitchell (TV: The Sea Devils)
- Mitchell (AUDIO: Flip-Flop)
As first name Edit
As surname Edit
- Adam Mitchell (TV: Dalek and The Long Game)
- David Mitchell (TV: Image of the Fendahl)
- Jimmy Mitchell (PROSE: Another Life and Slow Decay)
- Peggy Mitchell (TV: Army of Ghosts)
- Sandra Mitchell (TV: The Long Game)
Non-DWU material Edit
Behind the scenes Edit
As Surname Edit
- Allan Mitchell, who played Michael Wagstaffe in TV: Spearhead from Space.
- Maia Mitchell, who played Taphony in TV: Taphony and the Time Loop.
- Natalie Mitchell, who played a Mob Sleeper in TV: Dream-Eaters.
- Norman Mitchell, who played a policeman in TV: The Daleks' Master Plan.
- Bill Mitchell, who played a Newscaster TV: Frontier in Space and voiced Zor in the 1976 Argo Records audio story Doctor Who and the Pescatons.
- David Mitchell, who voiced Robot 1 in TV: Dinosaurs on a Spaceship.
As First name Edit
- Mitch Benn, who voiced Commander Raynar and Karnex in AUDIO: Army of Death.
- Mitchell Edmonds, who played the Senior TV Anchor in TV: Dead of Night.