Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Monster Match
||16 December 2006
was an online puzzle game published on the BBC's Doctor Who website
Build a sequence of three or more monsters to make them disappear.
How to play? Edit
To assemble the monsters, you must click on one of them and then exchange it with one directly next to him.
- The timed version has a time of 3 minutes to collect the maximum points.
- There is only one level where 9 monsters are present: Abzorbaloff (yellow), Clockwork Droid (dark grey), Cyberman (light grey), Dalek (orange) Ood (red), Slitheen (blue) and Sycorax (green).
- Each time a monster is clicked, the image changes to show slightly different.
- Unlike other games of its type, a shift that does not eliminate the monster remains in place and can move back monsters.
- There is no end to the game, no supplements are not given after a certain score.
External links Edit