Publisher's summary Edit
Mr Pugh doesn't believe the world needs Torchwood. Gwen sets out to prove him wrong. For Mr Pugh, it's a day that'll change his life. If he can survive it.
to be added
to be added
- This is the only story of the first series of Big Finish's Torchwood not to mention the Committee.
- An unnamed "Torchwood legend" had a cameo in this story.
- Gwen recalls the destruction of Torchwood Three, noting that it has been all but forgotten in Cardiff within four years. (TV: Children of Earth)
- Gwen notes that the Torchwood Institute was founded by Queen Victoria in 1879. (TV: Tooth and Claw)
- Gwen recalls the apparent closure of the Cardiff Space-Time Rift, which occurred in 2009. (AUDIO: The House of the Dead)
- The Eleventh Doctor was shown to be able to refuel his TARDIS using the rift in 2013, evidently a result of persisting temporal disturbances. (COMIC: The Doctor and the Nurse)
- Gwen refers to what passes through the rift to Cardiff as "flotsam and jetsam". (TV: Everything Changes)
- Roger once had an altercation at a Henrik's car park. (TV: Rose et al.)
- Roger's wife, Jessica Pugh, died ten years ago, on the night a meteorite containing an alien entity landed in Cardiff, as a result of a car driver who was distracted by the sight. Gwen notes that it was her first day on the job working for Torchwood. (TV: Day One)