Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Most Beautiful Music|
|Main setting:||Church of the High Exalted, Cantabulous Nine|
|Printed in:||Doctor Who The Official Annual 2009|
|Reprinted in:||Heroes and Monsters Collection|
|Doctor Who annual|
|The Time Sickness||Death Disco|
|Heroes and Monsters Collection|
|Once Upon a Time||Secret of Arkatron|
- When the Doctor and Donna are thrown out of the church by a monk, Donna says it reminds her of Ginny's wedding.
- Sylvia Noble always told Donna the most beautiful music in the universe was The Beatles.
- The Concert of the Most Beautiful Music is only performed once ten every years, and is the most famous cultural event this side of the Literary Olympics of Splatt Minor.
- The Child of Music plays the lassimater.
- Donna compares the need for the creature in the lassimater to keep the Child of Music alive for so long to Puff the Magic Dragon.
- Also attending the concert are men, women, dog people and giant crustaceans, as well as other aliens.
- The Doctor uses his sonic screwdriver to break back into the church, and then to free the creature from the lassimater.
Foods and beverages Edit
- Donna gets some mindorolan and janissary ice cream, which neither she nor the Doctor feel like finishing.
to be added
to be added