|Murder at the Abbey|
|Main character(s):||Iris Wildthyme|
|Main setting:||UK, early 1950s|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Writer:||Mark B. Oliver|
|Music:||Ioan Morris and Rhys Downing|
|Cover by:||Hamish Steele|
|Release date:||6 August 2015|
|Oracle of the Supermarket||The Slots of Giza|
Publisher's summary Edit
After witnessing the death of one of their friends, Iris and Captain Turner turn sleuth to get to the bottom of things. But just who would want to commit such a beastly crime... and why? Wildthyme is on the case!
to be added
- Iris Wildthyme - Katy Manning
- Captain Edwin Turner - Geoffrey Breton
- Inspector Greenock - Ian Hallard
- Hilda - Lisa Bowerman
- Lady Fothergill - Tracey Childs
- Chloe - Charlie Hayes
- Mr Cane - Toby Longworth
- Albertson - Scott Handcock
- Rationing lasted from World War II until 1954.
- Iris and Turner saw a performance of Madame Butterfly in Milan in 1904.
- Lord and Lady Fothergill are spies selling coded messages to the Russians.
- This story was recorded on 14, 15, 16 and 18 January at The Moat Studios.
- This story was released early for subscribers to the Big Finish newsletter.
- Iris would later leave Turner with Chloe in 1945, where they start a relationship. Mr Cane believes they are together, despite this not having happened for Turner yet. (AUDIO: An Extraterrestrial Werewolf in Belgium)