- You may be looking for the short story Museum Peace.
Museum Piece was a Doctor Who Adventures comic strip published in 2013.
The Curator of the Cosmic Museum is the Doctor's biggest fan and he wants the TARDIS as the centrepiece of his collection!
In the quest to return Decky Flamboon home, the Doctor arrives inside an asteroid to visit the curator of the Cosmic Museum. But things have changed since a previous visit. Decky is first to be alarmed when he finds a cabinet of exhibits that include half eaten Jammie Dodgers! Then they are greeted by a hologram of the Doctor himself who suggests they start the tour in the Hall of Cool Bow ties and Hats! The Curator suddenly appears and proclaiming himself to be the Doctor's biggest fan he has devoted the new exhibition to him. The Doctor tries to leave as the Curator is about to reveal his proudest achievement — the Hall of Monsters featuring dreadful creatures that the Doctor has encountered all of them trapped in stasis fields — along with the TARDIS! When the Doctor attempts to free the TARDIS with his sonic screwdriver, the Curator knocks it from his hand but it accidentally breaks the stasis fields and the monsters are released and not happy. The Curator flees in his one-man escape pod leaving the Doctor and Decky behind. As the monsters go on the rampage blasting the museum to bits the Doctor stands and draws their fire. But it isn't the real Doctor but a hologram. Having blasted the electrical wiring the museum is plunged into darkness and the Doctor and Decky make their escape.
- As well as a shape-shifting belt Decky Flamboon also has an invisibility bracelet.
- Among the exhibits seen in one of the cabinets are Jammie Dodgers, a yo-yo, jelly babies, an umbrella, a cat brooch, a TARDIS key, a book and a pair of 3D glasses.
- All of the dreadful creatures held in stasis have been encountered in the Doctor Who Adventures comic stories.
Original print details Edit
- Publication with page count and closing captions
- DWA 301 (4 pages) DON'T MISS ANOTHER NEW ADVENTURE NEXT TIME!
- No reprints to date.
to be added