National Television Awards special (TV story)
Talk about it here.
|National Television Awards special|
|Main enemy:||Becky McDonald|
|Main setting:||The Doctor's TARDIS|
|Premiere broadcast:||26 January 2011|
|Format:||1x 4 minute episode (broadcast alongside the National Television Awards)|
The National Television Awards special was broadcast on ITV for the 16th National Television Awards of 2011.
Dermot O'Leary wakes up late for the National Television Awards. The Doctor tries to take him there, but keeps ending up in the wrong place, meeting many famous people in places such as Walford, Weatherfield and the BBC Television Centre in 2111.
- The Doctor - Matt Smith
- Dermot O'Leary - Himself
- Anthony McPartlin & Declan Donnelly - Themselves
- Dot Branning - June Brown
- Bruce Forsyth - Himself
- Graham Norton - Himself
- Amanda Holden PM - Herself
- David Hasselhoff - Himself
- Michael McIntyre - Himself
- Becky McDonald - Katherine Kelly
- The Eleventh Doctor tells Dermot that miners sometimes used to take canaries down into the mines to check that the air was breathable. Missy later tells Clara Oswald that "every miner needs a canary", whilst trapped in the sewers of Skaro. (TV: The Witch's Familiar)
Story notes Edit
- Though generally considered invalid, this is the first time original Doctor Who footage was first broadcast on ITV - the BBC's rival television network in the UK.
Filming locations Edit
to be added
to be added