Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Main setting:||Rontan 9, The Last Great Time War|
|Printed in:||The Scientific Secrets of Doctor Who|
|The Scientific Secrets|
of Doctor Who
|In Search of Lost Time||Potential Energy|
Caught at the edge of the temporal wave caused by the Dalek's use of the Time Destructor, the TARDIS is damaged, forcing the Doctor to land on Rontan 9 to find mercury to repair the fluid links. Finding that Rontan 9 has also been affected by the Dalek weapon, the Doctor saves a group of scientists from the time distortions that have ravaged the planet. Finding some mercury on the way, the Doctor takes the scientists to his TARDIS, intending to find them a new home.
- The Cloister Bell rings when the TARDIS is hit by the temporal wave.
- The Time Destructor's shockwave affects systems from Grantaginus to Mellandrova, and from the Farflung Rift to the Wolf's Heart Nebula.
- Kornick is the brains behind the Nihilism Chamber.
- This short story accompanied a chapter called "What is a Time War?".
- The Daleks finally got the Time Destructor working. (TV: The Daleks' Master Plan)
- The Time Destructor wipes away the Nestene Consciousness's homeworld. (TV: Rose)
- The Doctor's sonic screwdriver has a blue light on it. (AUDIO: The Great War, et al)
- The Doctor can see nearby star systems displayed on the roof of the TARDIS' console room. (TV: Doctor Who)
- The Doctor needs to repair the TARDIS' fluid links again. (TV: The Daleks)