|Nemesis of the Daleks|
|Main enemy:||The Daleks|
|Main setting:||Hell, the 26th century|
|Writer:||Richard Starkings (as Richard Alan)|
John Tomlinson (as Steve Alan)
|Printed in:||Doctor Who Magazine 152-155|
|Release date:||September - December 1989|
|Format:||Comic - 4 parts|
|DWM comic stories|
|Invaders from Gantac!||Stairway to Heaven|
to be added
to be added
- Richard Alan and Steve Alan were the pen-names used by Richard Starkings and John Tomlinson.
- The design of the Dalek Emperor was a combination of the Imperial Emperor from Remembrance of the Daleks and the Gold Emperor from The Dalek Chronicles. 
- Nemesis of The Daleks was the working title for Remembrance of the Daleks.
- The Doctor believes Davros to be the Dalek Emperor; COMIC: Emperor of the Daleks! reveals this is not the case.
- The Doctor is still aiming for Maruthea. (COMIC: Echoes of the Mogor!,Time and Tide, Invaders from Gantac!). He will finally reach Maruthea in Party Animals.
- Nemesis of the Daleks at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- Abslom Daak, Dalek Killer - Synopses of all the Abslom Daak comics
- NZDWFC - Guide to the Abslom Daak comics with synopses
- Altered Vistas - Synopses of the Seventh Doctor Comics