Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Nemesis of the Daleks|
|Publisher:||Panini Publishing Ltd.|
|Editor:||Tom Spilsbury, Scott Gray|
|Cover pencils:||David A. Roach|
|Cover inker:||David A. Roach|
|Cover colours:||James Offredi|
|Printed in:||Doctor Who Magazine|
|Release date:||14 April 2013|
|Format:||Paperback 196 pages|
|Doctor Who Magazine graphic novels|
|The Child of Time||The Chains of Olympus|
- You may be looking for the titular comic story.
Like all in the series, it was notable for its high quality digital restoration of the comics. It was the first chance readers had of seeing the original version of the comics since they were first published in DWM in 1989 and 1990.
Publisher's summary Edit
Collected Seventh Doctor Comic Strips — Volume 2
Featuring 14 amazing stories:
- Nemesis of the Daleks
- Stairway to Heaven
- Once in a Lifetime (Originally printed in IHP issue 1)
- Hunger from the Ends of Time! (Originally printed in IHP issue 2 & 3)
- War World! (Originally printed in IHP issue 4)
- Technical Hitch (Originally printed in IHP issue 5)
- A Switch in Time! (Originally printed in IHP issue 6)
- The Sentinel! (Originally printed in IHP issue 7)
- Who's That Girl! (Originally printed in IHP issue 8 & 9)
- The Enlightenment of Ly-Chee the Wise (Originally printed in IHP issue 10)
- Slimmer! (Originally printed in IHP issue 11)
- Nineveh! (Originally printed in IHP issue 12)
- Doctor Conkerer!
Plus the adventures of Abslom Daak in
In these exciting adventures, the Doctor joins forces with Abslom Daak to fight the Daleks, contends with an infestation of quantum bookworms, is reunited with his old travelling companion Sarah Jane Smith when they are kidnapped by the alien Kalik, and comes to the rescue of a boy captured by Viking raiders in fifth-century Britain.
PLUS! A bumper commentary section where the writers, artists and editors reveal the stories behind the strips, featuring never-before-published artwork, and much more!
An essential collection for fans of Doctor Who and classic British comics!
Additional features Edit
Commentary by writers, artists and editors of all the stories in this collection.
- Project Editor: Tom Spilsbury & Scott Gray
- Designer: Peri Godbold
- Cover pencils and inks by: David A Roach
- Cover colours by: James Offredi
- Head of Production: Mark Irvine
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
- Special thanks to: Steven Moffat, Matt Smith, Karen Gillan, Gary Russell, Richard Atkinson, Peter Ware, John Ainsworth, Mark Wright and all the writers and artists whose work is presented herein
to be added