|Night of the Stormcrow|
|Main enemy:||The Stormcrow|
The No Things
|Main setting:||Mount McKerry, St. Alban, 5 June 2014|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Cover by:||Alex Mallinson|
|Release date:||December 2012 (subscribers exclusive)|
18 December 2013 (General release)
Specially Released Audio Dramas
|The Five Companions||Trial of the Valeyard|
Publisher's summary Edit
High atop Mount McKerry sits the observatory. For years now it's been watching the skies. Now something's watching back. Something dark and huge that blots out the stars. Something with giant wings. Something that kills.
When the TARDIS is struck mid-flight, the Doctor and Leela crash-land on the mountain to find they are not the only aliens to be visiting. Beings of nothing infest the complex, staff members are dead or mad. As the survivors argue amongst themselves and attempt to take advantage of the situation, a creature vast and terrible is coming ever closer.
A creature called... Stormcrow.
to be added
- The Doctor - Tom Baker
- Leela - Louise Jameson
- Peggy Brooks - Chase Masterson
- Professor Gesima Cazalet - Ann Bell
- Trevor Gale - Jonathan Forbes
- Erica MacMillan - Mandi Symonds
- Policeman - Nicholas Briggs (uncredited)
The Doctor Edit
- The Doctor mentions once encountering creatures called Rat Kaisers.
The Doctor's TARDIS Edit
- The TARDIS power cables are universally compatible.
- Professor Gesima Cazalet has been studying the galaxy Messier 91 for the past five years, having discovered a recurring "blip" of a flypast just after 4am every night.
- Leela says that the Sevateem tribe believe that if a persons dies with their eyes open, their spirit will forever be condemned to wander.
- This is a special release given away to Big Finish subscribers who have AUDIO: 1001 Nights as part of their subscription.
- This story was released to the public on 18 December 2013.
- Leela tells Trevor that she once mistook jelly babies for real babies. (TV: The Face of Evil)
- Leela mentions that her people lived under the rule of a false god. (TV: The Face of Evil)
- The Doctor refers to the Coffin-Loaders, whom he encountered during his second and third incarnations. (AUDIO: The Three Companions)
- The Doctor mentions his expertise at making crêpes. (AUDIO: A Sting in the Tale)
- Official Night of the Stormcrow page at bigfinish.com
- DisContinuity for Night of the Stormcrow at Tetrapyriarbus - The DisContinuity Guide