Nightingale may refer to:
This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
- Nightingale, a species of Earth bird.
- Florence Nightingale, a famous Crimean War nurse. (AUDIO: The Angel of Scutari)
- Kathy Nightingale, a woman zapped back to 1920 by the Weeping Angels. (TV: Blink)
- Larry Nightingale, Kathy's brother, helped defeat the Angels. (TV: Blink)
- Sparrow & Nightingale, the book-and-DVD shop owned by Larry and Sally Sparrow. (TV: Blink)