|Place of origin:||Gallifrey|
|First seen in:||Scream of the Shalka|
|Other appearances:||NOTVALID: The Feast of the Stone|
|Main voice actor:||Richard E Grant|
In an alternative universe, the melancholic ninth incarnation of a Time Lord known as the Doctor met a barmaid Alison Cheney in the small Lancashire town of Lannet. Together, they fought to save the world, and defeated the silicon-based Shalka. Afterwards, Alison left with the Doctor in the TARDIS. (NOTVALID: Scream of the Shalka)
Habits and quirks Edit
- This Doctor was known to drink alcohol. (NOTVALID: Scream of the Shalka)
- He carried an inhaler, which he called his "huffer". (NOTVALID: Scream of the Shalka)
- He carried a mobile phone, taken from a charging cradle hidden behind the telephone panel in the TARDIS' police box shell. Shaped like the TARDIS, the phone was in fact part of the TARDIS itself.
- This Doctor displayed a fondness for singing, and had a repertoire of showtunes.
- He was friends with Andy Warhol, who wanted to paint a picture of him and his eight previous incarnations.
Behind the scenes Edit
According to DWM 464, the Doctor had been a lover to his companion, the daughter of the Lord President and he had retired to Gallifrey. After some time, an unknown alien had invaded and killed all Time Lords. All except the Doctor's companion promptly retreated to the Matrix. The Doctor and the Master "sent the aliens packing", destroying the Master's final form in the process causing the Doctor to construct an android body confined to his TARDIS. The Time Lords use their power to "send the Doctor off to solve the most dangerous problems in the universe".