a real world point of view
|No More Lies|
|Main enemy:||Dr Zimmerman, The Tar-Modowk|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Music:||Gareth Jenkins at ERS|
|Sound:||Gareth Jenkins at ERS|
|Cover by:||Alex Mallinson|
|Release date:||June 2007|
|The New Eighth Doctor Adventures|
No More Lies was the fifth story, though sixth release part of Big Finish Productions' The New Eighth Doctor Adventures audio stories that were co-produced with BBC 7. This story featured Vortisaurs a species that had been introduced in the first series of Big Finish's Eighth Doctor audio stories and had last appeared in Minuet in Hell.
Publisher's summary Edit
What links a disintegrating spaceship to a posh garden party, where a wealthy couple are celebrating their love for each other in style? Gatecrashers the Doctor and Lucie think they know the answer. But they're not the only uninvited guests – ferocious alien warriors riding pterodactyl-like Vortisaurs are about to make their entrance!
- The Doctor – Paul McGann
- Lucie Miller – Sheridan Smith
- Headhunter – Katarina Olsson
- Nick – Nigel Havers
- Rachel – Julia McKenzie
- Gordon – Tom Chadbon
- Tar-Modowk Leader – Tim Hudson
- The Tar Modowk are a race that feed on time.
- Tom Chadbon (Gordon) previously played Duggan in TV: City of Death, Merdeen in TV: The Mysterious Planet and Will Sullivan in AUDIO: Buried Secrets, AUDIO: Snow Blind and AUDIO: Fatal Consequences.
- Nigel Havers (Nick) would later play Peter Dalton in TV: The Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith.
- This audio drama was recorded on 24 and 29 August 2006 at The Moat Studios.
- The ending of this story leads directly into AUDIO: Human Resources.
- The Doctor mentions that he once had a pet Vortisaur. (AUDIO: Storm Warning)
- Lucie mentions her aunt Patricia Ryder. (AUDIO: Horror of Glam Rock)
- Official No More Lies page at bigfinish.com
- No More Lies at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- DisContinuity for No More Lies at Tetrapyriarbus - The DisContinuity Guide