No More Lies was the fifth story, though sixth release part of Big Finish Productions' Eighth Doctor Adventures audio stories that were co-produced with BBC 7. This story featured Vortisaurs, a species that had been introduced in the first series of Big Finish's Eighth Doctor audio stories and had last appeared in Minuet in Hell.
Publisher's summary Edit
What links a disintegrating spaceship to a posh garden party, where a wealthy couple are celebrating their love for each other in style? Gatecrashers the Doctor and Lucie think they know the answer. But they're not the only uninvited guests — ferocious alien warriors riding pterodactyl-like Vortisaurs are about to make their entrance!
to be added
- The Doctor – Paul McGann
- Lucie Miller – Sheridan Smith
- The Headhunter – Katarina Olsson
- Nick Zimmerman – Nigel Havers
- Rachel Zimmerman – Julia McKenzie
- Gordon Davidson – Tom Chadbon
- Tar-Modowk Leader – Tim Hudson
Uncredited cast Edit
- One of Gordon's hips was shattered by a bullet.
- Dr Zimmerman has a time whip, the effects of which are only dangerous to time sensitives such as the Time Lords.
- Feeding on time is a process known as chronosynthesis.
- Rachel's native language is Hungarian.
- Soon after the TARDIS materialises at the garden party, the Doctor realises that it is trapped in a time loop.
- Rachel is dying of cancer.
- Lucie refers to Gordon as "Flash Gordon."
- This audio drama was recorded on 24 and 29 August 2006 at The Moat Studios.
- The ending of this story leads directly into the audio story Human Resources.
- The Doctor mentions that he once had a pet Vortisaur named Ramsay. (AUDIO: Storm Warning)
- Lucie refers to her aunt Patricia Ryder, whom she recently encountered in Bramlington in 1974. (AUDIO: Horror of Glam Rock)
- The Headhunter kidnaps Lucie and takes her to Hulbert Logistics on Lonsis in 2006. (AUDIO: Human Resources)
- Official No More Lies page at bigfinish.com
- DisContinuity for No More Lies at Tetrapyriarbus - The DisContinuity Guide