|Main setting:||Coal Hill School, 2013|
|Printed in:||Heroes and Monsters Collection|
|Heroes and Monsters Collection|
|The Stranger||Buyer's Remorse|
Normality was an original story featured in Heroes and Monsters Collection.
to be added
- Eleventh Doctor
- Clara Oswald
- Dave Oswald
- Courtney Woods
- Joshua Adams
- Zehra Jalindra
- Mackenzie Brooks
- Liam Mannings
- Chiana Holden
- Tommy Breare
- Kelly Squires
- Sam Kaye-Jones
- The Doctor and Clara find a Tonnchenform.
- Their following adventure involves a dinner with alien robots, a small jewel-encrusted seashell stolen by Bozzi the Mysterio, and a chase across the snowscapes of Halas Four.
- Clara reminisces about hearing the Long Song for the first time and meeting the King of Bones.
- When the Doctor drops her off at home, he warns her to stay well away from space-time rifts in Wales.
Coal Hill School Edit
- Clara accepts that the Doctor may have helped to get her the teaching job at Coal Hill School.
- Yesterday, Ben Ellison threw water balloons at Kelly Squires in the schoolyard.
- Other students in Courtney Woods' English class are Joshua Adams, Zehra Jalindra, Mackenzie Brooks, Liam Mannings, Chiana Holden, Tommy Breare, Kelly Squires and Sam Kaye-Jones.
- Clara recalls a trip she took with her dad when she was nine years old to a tower block near Southport with a restaurant at the top. The restaurant had a solid clear glass floor. Two lads jumped up and down on the glass, shouting they were going to break it.
- Once, the Eleventh Doctor showed Clara a picture of himself and Marilyn Monroe having dinner on the TARDIS scanner.
- Nine-year-old Clara doesn't understand the phrase "safe as houses", listing numerous dangerous things would can happen to houses: they could be "could be "knocked down, flooded, felled by earthquakes, set on fire, taken to Oz by tornadoes..."
- Apart from The Day of the Doctor, this is the only story featuring Clara at Coal Hill School before the Doctor regenerated into his twelfth incarnation, and certainly the only story during this time period to have its central plot take place at and revolve around Coal Hill.
- Clara recalls a trip she took as a child with her dad. (TV: The Rings of Akhaten)
- The Doctor once showed Clara a picture of himself and Marilyn Monroe having dinner. (TV: A Christmas Carol)
- Clara mentions a confusing conversation about South American authors with Adrian Davies. (TV: The Caretaker)
- Clara mentions Atif, the caretaker. (TV: The Caretaker)
- Clara remembers going to the avocado seas of Venofax. (PROSE: Shroud of Sorrow)
- Courtney Woods is a central character in this story. (TV: Deep Breath, The Caretaker, Kill the Moon) She again makes a comment about the width of Clara's face. (TV: Listen)