|Notre Dame du Temps|
|Main setting:||Paris, 1979; the TARDIS|
|Part of:||Short Trips: Companions|
|Short Trips short stories|
|Curriculum Vitae||The Little Drummer Boy|
Anji climbs a pile of books to reach the shelf. She finds that the miniature TARDIS has a miniature cubbyhole which holds a miniature TARDIS key. She opens the door and is able to reach her entire arm inside. As she tries to reach her other arm around the miniature TARDIS, the books shift and she falls, grabbing a folder on the way down.
The Doctor drinks tea in the cafe, then follows the trio of Doctor, Romana and Duggan out into the streets of Paris. He notes the moment where his younger self drops the drawing of Romana, and after the trio pass he retrieves the drawing and returns to the TARDIS.
Anji opens the folder, disappointed that it merely contains an old drawing. When she leaves the library, the drawing falls to the floor and lies there for a long time.
One day the Eighth Doctor ventures into the library and sees the drawing. He can't quite remember who it is, but carefully places the drawing inside a book for safekeeping.
to be added
- The Seventh Doctor travels to Paris and steals a picture that Romana made on his last visit. (TV: City of Death)
- The Seventh Doctor recalls hanging off a cliff by his umbrella (TV: Dragonfire) and a Dalek flying up a flight of stairs towards him. (TV: Remembrance of the Daleks)
- The Seventh Doctor has recently redecorated the TARDIS. (AUDIO: Excelis Decays)
- The Eighth Doctor later finds the picture in the TARDIS and it brings back happy feelings, although he can't remember why. (PROSE: The Burning)
- The Eighth Doctor only has one heart. (PROSE: The Adventuress of Henrietta Street)
- A small replica of the TARDIS has a cubby-hole containing a miniature replica of the TARDIS key. (TV: Doctor Who)