It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
Omega (uppercase Ω, lowercase ω), is the 24th and last letter of the Greek alphabet, representing an end, extreme, limit, or greatness. The word may refer to:
- Omega, a founder of the Time Lords
- Omega, a humanised Dalek (TV: The Evil of the Daleks)
- Omega-666, a baren planet (COMIC: The Final Quest)
- Omega Mysterium, a moon that orbited Skaro (AUDIO: Purity)
- Omega Three, a rocky and uninhabited planet (COMIC: The Rogue Planet)
- Atto-Omega, the units Artron energy was measured in (PROSE: The Taking of Planet 5)