- You may wish to consult
Orrfor other, similarly-named pages.
Publisher's summary Edit
Vincent Parry is the most successful property developer in Cardiff. A while ago he made an agreement with the mysterious Ro-Jedda, and it is an arrangement he has come to bitterly regret. Something has to be done – but it's going to cost him everything he loves. With time running out for Cardiff, Torchwood encounter an alien who knows them only too well.
to be added
- Captain Jack Harkness - John Barrowman
- Rhys Williams - Kai Owen
- Mr Colchester - Paul Clayton
- Ng - Alexandria Riley
- Tyler Steele - Jonny Green
- Gwen Cooper - Eve Myles
- The Mayor - Stephen Critchlow
- Ro-Jedda - Rachel Atkins
- Vincent Parry - David Sibley
- Catrin Parry - Sam Béart
- Tyler Steele was once in an open relationship with Damian. Tyler sabotaged this relationship due to his fear of commitment but continued to harbour such strong feelings for Damian that Orr took Damian's form while left alone with Tyler.
- Hatch, the owner of a phone shop on City Road, called Orr a "ladyboy".
- Catrin Parry was the first wife of Vincent Parry.
- Jack Harkness pursues the assassin of Vincent Parry along Gardner Street and then through Adam Street towards the Arena.
- Colin Colchester-Price gave his husband a bow tie as an anniversary gift.
- There are flights from Cardiff Airport to Paris, Malaga and Amsterdam. A KLM flight KL 1060 to Amsterdam Schiphol was soon to depart when Orr tried to flee Cardiff.
- Orr tries to hide their changing appearance under a burqa.
- Gwen Cooper and Rhys Williams like to watch Netflix together.
- Tyler Steele eats a kebab.
- Having learned about Orr's abilities, Ng mulls over thinking about Idris Elba really hard.
- To prevent Orr's necklace from blowing up Cardiff, Jack takes them to Brecon Beacons.
to be added
- Orr mentions a posh new hotel down the bay. (AUDIO: Superiority Complex)
- Before their impending death, Orr offered Jack to be the handsome man he tried to hide from them. (AUDIO: Broken, TV: Children of Earth: Day Four)