Party Animals was a Seventh Doctor comic strip published in Doctor Who Magazine.
The Doctor and Ace travel to Maruthea for Bonjaxx's birthday party. Whilst there he encounters old friends and enemies, and has a glimpse of his future.
to be added
The Doctor Edit
- The Seventh Doctor claims that the Rani and her giant mouse came to his graduation party.
Foods and beverages Edit
Individuals and species Edit
- There are numerous species, mechanical beings and individuals present at the party, including the Master, a Draconian, a Silurian wearing a dress, a Sontaran, two Daleks, Shayde, a robot bus conductor, Abslom Daak, a Melkur, Worf, a Meep, a Wrarth Warrior, the Freefall Warriors, an Ergon, the Kandyman, a Quark, an Ice Warrior, an Experimental Prototype Robot, a White Robot, Morbius, a Vervoid, a Wirrn, an Alpha Centauran, Bart Simpson, Captain Britain, the Hulk, the Silver Surfer, a Robot Yeti, a Chumbley, a Ferengi, John Steed, Emma Peel, Sapphire and Steel.
- The Doctor walks past a familiar group of tiny penguins outside of Bonjaxx's bar.
- Ace has a new baseball bat.
- One of the balloons present resembles the Mekon.
- The trick to getting to Maruthea is apparently not to be there at all, causing you to be so.
- One of Bonjaxx's gifts appears to be the same shape as K9.
Theories and concepts Edit
- The Doctor implies that the First Law of Time refers to meeting a previous or future incarnation of oneself.
- The likeness of the "future Doctor" is based on Nicholas Briggs, who portrayed the Doctor in the AudioVisuals series of unlicensed audio dramas.