|Featuring:||The Doctor, Fourth Doctor, Sixth Doctor|
|Main setting:||Time Vortex, Maruthea|
|Artist:||Mike Collins (pencils), Steve Pini (inks)|
|Printed in:||DWM 173|
|Release date:||18 April 1991|
|Cover date:||15 May 1991|
|Reprinted in:||TIDH 12|
The Good Soldier
Death's Head: Volume 2
|Format:||Comic - 1 part|
|DWM comic stories|
|The Mark of Mandragora||The Chameleon Factor|
|DWM's "New Adventures order"|
|Under Pressure||The Chameleon Factor|
to be added
The Doctor Edit
Foods and beverages Edit
- The Doctor drinks water.
Individuals and species Edit
- There are numerous species, mechanical beings and individuals present at the party, including the Master, a Draconian, a Silurian wearing a dress, a Sontaran, two Daleks, Shayde, a robot bus conductor, Abslom Daak, a Melkur, Worf, a Meep, a Wrarth Warrior, the Freefall Warriors, an Ergon, the Kandyman, an Ice Warrior, an Experimental Prototype Robot, a White Robot, Morbius, a Vervoid, a Wirrn, an Alpha Centauran, Bart Simpson, Captain Britain, Hulk, a Robot Yeti, a Chumbley, a Ferengi, John Steed, Emma Peel, Sapphire and Steel.
- The Doctor walks past a familiar group of tiny penguins outside of Bonjaxx's bar.
- Ace has a new baseball bat.
- The trick to getting to Maruthea is apparently not to be there at all, causing you to be so.
- One of Bonjaxx's gifts appears to be the same shape as K9.
Theories and concepts Edit
- The Doctor implies that the First Law of Time refers to meeting a previous or future incarnation of oneself.
- The likeness of the "future Doctor" is based on Nicholas Briggs, who portrayed the Doctor in the AudioVisuals series of unlicensed audio dramas.
- The Doctor finally arrives on Maruthea for Bonjaxx's birthday party. (COMIC: Echoes of the Mogor!, Time and Tide, Invaders from Gantac!, Nemesis of the Daleks, PROSE: The Infinity Season)
- An identical "Doctor" also appears in COMIC: The Final Chapter and Wormwood, but was revealed to be a disguise taken on by Shayde.
- Bonjaxx resembles the Daemon-like race seen in COMIC: Menace of the Molags.