Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Also called:||Raxacoricofallapatorian, Slitheen family|
|Affiliation:||Raxacoricofallapatorian criminal sects|
|Bases:||Raxacoricofallapatorius, 10 Downing Street|
|Leader:||Jocrassa Fel-Fotch Passameer-Day Slitheen|
|Size:||9 (March 2006)|
|Appearances:||TV: Aliens of London/World War Three, Boom Town|
21st century Edit
The Passameer-Day Slitheen, like the rest of their family, were originally from Raxacoricofallapatorius. After the Slitheen bribed their way into government, their rule crashed the planet's economy and the population rose up against them. (TV: The Gift) Exposed, shamed and arrested en masse in the Great Purge of Yon:556, the entire family was tried and found guilty in perpetuity and given the death sentence with no chance of appeal. Many of the Slitheen fled justice, but the family continued to be hunted down by the Blathereen and Judoon. (TV: Revenge of the Slitheen)
In March 2006 the Passameer-Day Slitheen disguised themselves as various humans holding leadership positions and seized control of the UK government in an effort to start a nuclear war. They crashed their spacecraft into the Thames, faking an alien invasion to make the UN give them the codes to nuclear weapons. They also had a bigger ship in orbit above the North Sea. Their goal was to turn the Earth into a huge nuclear reactor pile and sell its remains off as starship fuel. This attempt was foiled by the Ninth Doctor and his allies. All of them, apart from Blon Fel-Fotch Passameer-Day Slitheen were killed when 10 Downing Street was destroyed by a missile. (TV: Aliens of London/World War Three)
In September of the same year, Blon, the last surviving member, got herself elected Mayor of Cardiff and tried to use her office to blow up Earth by destroying a local nuclear reactor. The Cardiff Space-Time Rift would amplify the explosion so it would not only destroy Earth but enable her to escape the planet. This effort was also foiled by the Doctor and his allies. Blon was then regressed back into an egg by the heart of TARDIS so she could have a second chance at life. The Doctor returned the egg to Raxacoricofallapatorius and gave it to a family who adopted her. (TV: Boom Town)
Despite this, the Passameer-Day Slitheen survived. In the year 5000000000, a Slitheen child, Klov Dreb Fotch Passameer Day Slitheen III stowed away on the Doctor's TARDIS for an adventure. He stole cheese sandwiches, chips and chocolate biscuits in the TARDIS for three weeks. The Moxx of Balhoon alerted the Tenth Doctor and Martha Jones that the Slitheen had accused the Doctor of abducting their child. He tracked Klov to the TARDIS, under a floor panel in the console room. The Doctor took him back to his home, but first stopped by the planet Morbel, an ocean planet with the biggest log flume in the galaxy. (WC: Who Ate All the Biscuits?)
As the Slitheen made a criminal accusation against the Doctor, it is likely that by the year 500000000 the Slitheen are no longer a criminal family.
The attempt of the Passameer-Day Slitheen to reduce the Earth to molten slag and sell it would prove an important moment in the history of the Slitheen family. It was a crushing failure to become rich. Several attempts were made to profit on Earth again, but none succeeded. (TV: Revenge of the Slitheen, The Lost Boy, From Raxacoricofallapatorius with Love, The Gift). These failures played a vital role in the downfall of the Slitheen and placed them in the shadow of their successful cousins and enemies, the Blathereen family. (PROSE: The Monsters Inside)
- Blon Fel-Fotch Passameer-Day Slitheen posed as Margaret Blaine. (TV: Aliens of London / World War Three, Boom Town)
- Jocrassa Fel-Fotch Passameer-Day Slitheen posed as Joseph Green. (TV: Aliens of London / World War Three)
- Sip Fel-Fotch Passameer-Day Slitheen posed as PC Strickland. (TV: Aliens of London / World War Three)
- Klov Dreb Fotch Passameer Day Slitheen III sneaked aboard The Doctor's TARDIS. (WC: Who Ate All the Biscuits?)
- An unnamed member of the Passameer-Day Slitheen posed as Oliver Charles and General Asquith. (TV: Aliens of London / World War Three)
- An unnamed member of the Passameer-Day Slitheen posed as RAF Group Captain Tennant James. (TV: Aliens of London / World War Three)
- An unnamed member of the Passameer-Day Slitheen posed as Ewan McAllister, Deputy Secretary for the Scottish Parliament. (TV: Aliens of London / World War Three)
- An unnamed member of the Passameer-Day Slitheen posed as Sylvia Dillane, chairman of the North Sea Boating Club. (TV: Aliens of London / World War Three)