Later, they discuss the legends they've heard about Benny, and speculate whether an earring they've found belongs to her. Professor Kent tries to explain to the students the nature of fact and legend.
- A universe exists where the Doctor had thirteen half-immortal children with Benny.
- Professor Kent mentions King Arthur, Robin Hood, Beowulf, Jack the Ripper, Lady Macbeth, Catwoman, Sherlock Holmes, Don Quixote, Shakespeare's plays, the Bible and Greek myths.
- Clonodating is banned by the Vatican.
- There are tombs for Benny on Mars, Vremnya and the Kalkravian asteroid belt.
- Benny's eyes are variously described as green, blue and brown.
- Benny uses "the Professor" as an alias. The Seventh Doctor was often called "Professor" by his companion Ace.
- In Lance Parkin's Iris Explains, published in the charity anthology Missing Pieces, Iris Wildthyme mentions a version of Benny who had thirteen children with the Doctor.