|Main character(s):||K9 Mark 2|
|Main enemy:||Federation, Peaceniks|
|Printed in:||The Essential Book of K9|
|One Man and His Dog||Interstitials|
Years later K9 awake and sees how life-support-pods from the Aurora are attacked by a Federation war cruiser. K9 asking them to stop. According to Federation Law 566 of the Galactic Council it's forbidden to attack defensless beings. K9 then destroyed the cruiser according to Federation Law 569. However K9 has been closed down for at least a millennia and since then the Federation has changed. The Federation kicked out several humans out of New Earth because they didn't want to take part at the war and began to attack them. These humans call themselves Peaceniks.
Now K9 enters the Aurora. The people in the ship want to judge him because he destroyed the war cruiser and took lifes. K9 should be brought to the Peace Court, where he should be on trial. However at first he is put into a cell. There he meets Starjakk a mercenary in The Legion who is also imprisoned. Along with Starjarkk K9 defends the Peaceniks against another attack by the Federation. A young boy, Leon Meyer, finally thanks K9 for saving them.
- K9 travels with the crew of MOBILEX until he is kicked out by them.
- K9 is in space and is closed down for several years, only his distress beacon is active.
- K9 cites Federation Law 566 and Federation Law 569.
- K9 mentions the Federation and the Galactic Council.
- There has been war after war at New Earth.
- Starjakk is a mercenary in the Legion.
- The humans at the Aurora call themselves Peaceniks.
to be added
to be added