Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Perhaps more significantly, though, they were involved in a mutli-stage re-design of the title sequence. For the Amy and Rory part of the series, they heavily reworked the old Framestore version, re-colourising and re-texturing the existing titles. They also completely changed the font used for the credit roll, and added some animation to the above the line credits at the top of the episode. They then unveiled a wholly new title sequence on The Snowmen. Their signature innovation across both designs was in giving the programme title itself a new texture with each episode that suggested something about the content of that story.
A highly prestigious studio, they had previously worked with Steven Moffat on the innovative title design for Sherlock. They also designed the opening titles for a wide range of 21st century UK television shows, including:
- The first HD EastEnders title sequence
- Moses Jones, with Matt Smith and Shaun Parkes
- Paradox, with Tamzin Outhwaite
- Death in Paradise, with Don Warrington
- Beaver Falls, featuring Anjli Mohindra
- Criminal Justice, with Bill Paterson
- Primeval, with Alexander Siddig
- Outcasts, featuring production design by Ed Thomas
The studio was credited on the following episodes: