Philip Madoc had several roles in Doctor Who. He also appeared in the film Daleks' Invasion Earth 2150 A.D., making him (along with Geoffrey Toone, Barrie Ingham, Bernard Cribbins, Eileen Way, Roger Avon, Steve Peters, Kenneth Watson and Geoffrey Cheshire) one of the few actors to appear in both the TV series and the film spin-offs. The documentary Philip Madoc - A Villain for all Seasons, looked at his career on Doctor Who. Madoc died on 5 March 2012 after a short illness. He also played Ellis Peters' medieval-detective Brother Cadfael on BBC Radio 4 in the 1990s. The role has also been played by Derek Jacobi and Glyn Houston.
Televised Doctor Who Edit
- The Krotons (as Eelek)
- The War Games (as the War Lord)
- The Brain of Morbius (as Mehendri Solon)
- The Power of Kroll (as Fenner)
Theatrical film Edit
Big Finish Doctor Who audio stories Edit
Kaldor City Edit
- Storm Mine (as the Commander)
Faction Paradox Edit
- ↑ Philip Madoc of Lloyd George and Dad's Army fame dies. BBC News (5 March 2012). Retrieved on 20 June 2012.