|Planet of the Rude|
|Main setting:||Dyssiopeia; Earth, 2016|
|Printed in:||12DY2 7|
|Release date:||29 June 2016|
|Format:||Comic, 1 page|
|12D backup comic stories|
The Twelfth Doctor is excited to learn that he and Clara have landed on Dyssiopeia, a planet whose inhabitants communicate solely through insult. The Doctor exchanges some remarks with the locals, but he and his companion are quickly forced to flee when Clara gives it a try and offends the populace. Later, in the TARDIS, Clara accidentally teaches the Doctor that he can make anonymous comments on the internet, which he does happily, to her dismay.
- Clara compares the manners on Dyssiopeia to those on the London Underground.
- The Doctor jokingly offers to take Clara to the sud-mines of Luxona, where there will be enough soap to wash the bad language out of her mouth.
- The title is a play on Planet of the Ood.
Original print details Edit
- Publication with page count and closing captions
- 12DY2 7 (1 page)
- No reprints to date
- The Twelfth Doctor once again uses "pudding-brain" as an insult. (TV: Deep Breath, et al.)
- The Doctor uses the username ThetaSigma on the forum. (TV: The Armageddon Factor)