Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The poem Edit
The following poem was recited by the girl on a recording in an elevator:
- A horse and a man, above, below,
- One has a plan but both must go,
- Mile after mile, above, beneath,
- One has a smile and one has teeth,
- Though the man above might say hello,
- Expect no love from the beast below.
Amy Pond later recited a more positive revision of this poem:
- In bed above, we're deep asleep,
- While greater love lies further deep.
- This dream must end, the world must know,
- We all depend on the beast below.