Pond has several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order.
This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
- A pond, a body of water.
- The Leadworth duck pond, a pond for ducks located in Leadworth. (TV: The Eleventh Hour, Flesh and Stone)
As surname Edit
- Amy Pond, companion to the Eleventh Doctor. (TV: The Eleventh Hour)
- Augustus Pond, Amy's father. (TV: The Big Bang)
- Melody Pond, usually known as River Song. Amy and Rory's daughter. Wife of the Eleventh Doctor. (TV: Silence in the Library)
- Tabetha Pond, Amy's mother. (TV: The Big Bang)
- Rory Williams, "Rory Pond" to the Eleventh Doctor. Amy's husband and father to their daughter Melody. (TV: The Eleventh Hour)