Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pond has several meanings pertinent to the Doctor Who universe and the real world. They are listed below in alphabetical order.
This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
- A pond, a body of water.
- The Leadworth duck pond, a pond for ducks located in Leadworth. (TV: The Eleventh Hour, Flesh and Stone)
As surname Edit
- Amy Pond, companion to the Eleventh Doctor. (TV: The Eleventh Hour)
- Augustus Pond, Amy's father. (TV: The Big Bang)
- Melody Pond, usually known as River Song. Amy and Rory's daughter. Wife of the Eleventh Doctor. (TV: Silence in the Library)
- Tabetha Pond, Amy's mother. (TV: The Big Bang)
- Rory Williams, "Rory Pond" to the Eleventh Doctor. Amy's husband and father to their daughter Melody. (TV: The Eleventh Hour)